The Elder Scrolls Online will get its first DLC called Thieves Guild in 2016 in March (for PC and Xbox One). The developer Zenimax Online Studios provides an early look at the locations of the new patch. You’ll explore the new region Hew’s Bane located in southern Hammerfell Province.
In case you don’t know what’s new in the Thieves Guild DLC, I list below are the new stuff in the update.
• Join the iconic Thieves Guild for the first time in ESO
• Located in the southern peninsula of Hammerfell, Hew’s Bane, a new zone available to characters of all levels and home of Abah’s Landing, the Thieves Guild headquarters
• A challenging new 12-player Trial: The Maw of Lorkhaj,
– The first ESO Trial that is available in Normal and Veteran versions and scales to the group leader’s level
– Grants powerful new items and item sets obtainable in the Trial or the weekly Trial leaderboard rewards
• A new passive skill line, exclusive to members of the Thieves Guild
• Hours of exciting story content and quests that will have you revisiting your favorite areas of Tamriel
• A new Larceny System that includes repeatable activities such as heists, pickpocketing, stealing, and more
– Guild Job Quests: Kari, a precise Nord woman who keeps accounts of the guild’s finances, as well as accounts of information and rumors runs the Guild Job Board.
– Travel all around Tamriel doing jobs for the Thieves Guild. These include pickpocketing, unlocking safeboxes, gathering items for consignment requests, and more.
– Heist Quests: Find Fa’ren-dar, a tough male Khajiit who works on the far side of the Den, near the sewer drain exit. He runs the Heist Board.
– Thieves Guild heists require sneaking, avoiding traps, and getting in and out of special instanced heist areas with your prize—earn special bonuses for completing the heists undetected and within the time limit!
– Reacquisitions Quests: Seek out Spencer Rye, a fancy Breton man who runs the Reacquisitions Board, which is set up just outside the Thieves Den.
– Kill group bosses and complete delves in Hew’s Bane.
• Two new delves, Bahraha’s Gloom and Shark’s Teeth Grotto, featuring all-new challenges and rewards
• Two all-new formidable world bosses
• Powerful new gear, unique crafting styles, and other rewards inspired by the Thieves Guild
– 4 item sets that grant unique, group-based PVE bonuses available in the Maw of Lorkhaj Trial and as Trial leaderboard weekly rewards
– 2 sets available in Hew’s Bane
– 3 new craftable sets
• The Outlaw crafting style
• Assistants, new non-combat followers you can summon that provide a service
• Brand new in-game musical score, inspired by the Thieves Guild and Hammerfell region